At Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies, Inc., we recognize that the key to any successful system development activity is a strong Systems Engineering approach that is both process-driven and customer focused. We strive to understand our client's specific missions and goals; developing comprehensive business and technical approaches tailored to meet their specific needs.
Our approaches are based on:
- Providing experienced and well trained engineers applying concepts, processes, tools and methods in support of customer requirements
- Applying best practices in the systems engineering approach at all levels
- Utilizing state-of-the-art tools and methods to achieve efficiency, effectiveness, and rigor in engineering space and ground systems
As a result, our teams of professional engineers are able to develop high-quality, cost efficient, end-to- end solutions for our customers. Our technical Management capabilities implement industry best practices, such as Integrated Product Development, Software Product Development, Goal Driven Metrics, Earned Value Management and Performance Measurement principles. Our Engineering Analysis processes include a well defined approach to performing Trade Studies, Technology Assessments, and Risk Management, among others.
Our Systems Engineering capabilities include: Systems Engineering Management, Requirements Management, Interface Management, Risk Management, Cost Modeling; Concept of Operations, Mission and System Architecture; System Analysis and Design; and Trade Studies.
- Space Systems Engineering - Attitude Control; Orbit Design, Analysis, Mechanics; Guidance, Navigation and Control Engineering including Technology Development, Hardware Development; Propulsion system Research, Design, and Analysis; Communications and Command & Data Handling systems engineering li>
- Instrument Systems – Instrument concepts, design and development; Research and Technology Investigations for Advanced Instrument technology, Electronics, Software Systems and Mission-Enabling Concepts
- Spacecraft Mission Engineering and Operations - Operations planning and procedures, Satellite ground antenna operations, Mission Operations Center console operations, Anomaly investigation and resolution, Trending analysis, End-To-End data system tracking
- Data Engineering - Data system studies, including next generation earth science data system trades, Data standards, Earth science data interoperability, Science data processing